The Supply of Credit Money and the Demand for Deposits: A Reply
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Cambridge Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 23 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.cje.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bertocco Giancarlo, 2002.
"The role of credit in a Keynesian monetary economy,"
Economics and Quantitative Methods
qf0222, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Giancarlo Bertocco, 2005. "The Role of credit in a Keynesian monetary economy," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 489-511.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2010.
"The rate of interest as a macroeconomic distribution parameter: Horizontalism and Post-Keynesian models of distribution of growth,"
IPE Working Papers
07/2010, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Hein, Eckhard, 2010. "The rate of interest as a macroeconomic distribution parameter: Horizontalism and Post-Keynesian models of distribution of growth," MPRA Paper 23372, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Korda, 2011. "Monetary Disequilibrium In The Theory Of Endogenous Money," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(5), pages 680-705.
- Bertocco Giancarlo, 2006. "Some observations about the endogenous money theory," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0602, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Bossone, Biagio, 2001. "Do banks have a future?: A study on banking and finance as we move into the third millennium," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 2239-2276, December.
- Gechert, Sebastian, 2012. "The multiplier principle, credit-money and time," MPRA Paper 34648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bossone, Biagio, 2000. "What makes banks special ? a study of banking, finance, and economic development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2408, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.