Farm-Level Production Effects from Participation in Government Commodity Programs: Did the 1996 Federal Agricultural Improvement and Reform Act Make a Difference?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 87 (2005)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrius Kazukauskas & Carol Newman & Johannes Sauer, 2011.
"CAP Reform and Its Impact on Structural Change and Productivity Growth: A Cross Country Analysis,"
Trinity Economics Papers
tep0411, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Kazukauskas, Andrius & Newman, Carol F., 2010. "CAP reform and its impact on structural change and productivity growth: A cross country analysis," 114th Seminar, April 15-16, 2010, Berlin, Germany 61103, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Key, Nigel D. & Roberts, Robert J., 2008. "Do Decoupled Payments Stimulate Production? Estimating the Effect on Program Crop Acreage Using Matching," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6072, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bureau, Jean-Christophe & Jean, Sebastien & Matthews, Alan, 2006. "The Consequences of Agricultural Trade Liberalization for Developing Countries," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25471, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Andrea Pufahl & Christoph Weiss, 2007. "Evaluating the effects of farm programs: Results from propensity score matching," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp113, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Peter Howley & Trevor Donnellan & Kevin Hanrahan, 2009. "The 2003 CAP reform: Do decoupled payments affect agricultural production?," Working Papers 0901, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Marita Laukkanen & Céline Nauges, 2012. "Evaluating greening farm policies: A structural model for assessing agri-environmental subsidies," Working Papers 40, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Outlaw, Joe L. & Richardson, James W. & Fumasi, Roland J., 2006. "Lifting the Fruit and Vegetable Cropping Restriction: Potential Impacts on Cropping Preference in the Lower Rio Grande Valley, Texas," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35373, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Pufahl, Andrea & Weiss, Christoph R., 2008. "Evaluating the Effects of Farm Programs: Results from Propensity Score Matching," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44149, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.