Globalization and Poverty: Lessons from the Theory and Practice of Food Security
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 83 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernhard G. GUNTER & Rolph HOEVEN, 2004.
"The social dimension of globalization: A review of the literature,"
International Labour Review,
International Labour Organization, vol. 143(1-2), pages 7-43, 03.
- Gunter, Bernhard G, 2004. "The social dimension of globalization : a review of the literature," ILO Working Papers 371237, International Labour Organization.
- Mete FERIDUN & Janet O. OLUSI & Benjamin Ayodele FOLORUNSO, 2006. "Analyzing The Impact Of Globalization On Economic Development In Developing Economies: An Application Of Error Correction Modelling (Ecm)To Nigeria," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 6(3).
- Nouve, Kofi & Staatz, John M., 2003. "The Food Security Debate In West Africa Following The Wto Agreements On Agriculture," Staff Papers 11746, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Carr, Edward R., 2006. "Postmodern conceptualizations, modernist applications: Rethinking the role of society in food security," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 14-29, February.
- Chris Funk & Molly Brown, 2009. "Declining global per capita agricultural production and warming oceans threaten food security," The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 271-289, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.