Responsiveness, Flexibility, and Market Liberalization in China's Agriculture
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 82 (2000)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nin Pratt, Alejandro & Hertel, Thomas W. & Foster, Kenneth A. & Rae, Allan N., 2001. "Productivity Growth And Catching-Up: Implications For China'S Trade In Livestock Products," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20590, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Mullen, John D., 2004. "Impact Assessment of ACIAR-funded Projects on Grain-market Reform in China," Impact Assessment Series (IAS) 113252, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research.
- Haizhi Tong & Lilyan E. Fulginiti, 2005. "Chinese Regional Agricultural Productivity in the 1990'a," Others 0502012, EconWPA.
- Reardon, Thomas & Barrett, Christopher B. & Berdegué, Julio A. & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2009. "Agrifood Industry Transformation and Small Farmers in Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 1717-1727, November.
- Wang, Xiaobing, 2007. "Labor market behavior of Chinese rural households during transition," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Central and Eastern Europe, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO), volume 42, number 92321.
- J. D. Mullen, 2005. "Domestic grain market reform in china: the contribution of economic policy research funded by ACIAR," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 75-94.
- Yang, Weiyong, 2009. "Economic structural changes and rural income: Evidence from Chinese provinces during the reform period," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 742-753, December.
- Jin, Songqing & Deininger, Klaus W., 2007.
"Land Rental Markets in the Process of Rural Structural Transformation: Productivity and Equity Impacts from China,"
2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN
9932, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jin, Songqing & Deininger, Klaus, 2009. "Land rental markets in the process of rural structural transformation: Productivity and equity impacts from China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 629-646, December.
- Tong, Haizhi, 2002. "Chinese Regional Agricultural Productivity In The 1990'S," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19804, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Michael Kopsidis & Katja Bruisch & Daniel W. Bromley, 2013. "Where is the Backward Peasant? Regional Crop Yields on Common and Private Land in Russia 1883-1913," Working Papers 0046, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.