Globally Flexible Asymptotically Ideal Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 81 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haroon Sarwar & Zakir Hussain & Masood Sarwar, 2011. "A Semi-Nonparametric Approach to the Demand for Money in Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 16(2), pages 87-110, Jul-Dec.
- Zijun Wang & David A. Bessler, 2003. "Forecast evaluations in meat demand analysis," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4), pages 505-523.
- Brant, Molly & Marsh, Thomas L. & Featherstone, Allen M. & Crespi, John M., 2005. "Multivariate AIM Consumer Demand Model Applied to Dried Fruit, Raisins, and Dried Plums," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19291, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Chia-Lin CHANG & Stéphane ROBIN, 2006. "Using the Asymptotically Ideal Model to estimate the impact of knowledge on labour productivity: An application to Taiwan in the 1990s," Working Papers of BETA 2006-34, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Hilmer, Christiana E. & Holt, Matthew T., 2000. "A Comparison Of Resampling Techniques When Parameters Are On A Boundary: The Bootstrap, Subsample Bootstrap, And Subsample Jackknife," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21810, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.