Assessing the Implications of Intellectual Property Rights on Plant and Animal Agriculture
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 79 (1997)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beard, Rodney, 2008. "End-Point versus Point of Sale Levying of Plant Breeding Royalties: An Economic Analysis using Optimal Control Theory," MPRA Paper 7178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eaton, Derek J.F. & Tripp, Robert & Louwaars, Niels P., 2006. "The Effects of Strengthened IPR Regimes on the Plant Breeding Sector in Developing Countries," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25455, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nagarajan, Latha & Pardey, Philip G. & Smale, Melinda, 2006. "Local seed systems for millet crops in marginal environments of India: industry and policy perspectives," EPTD discussion papers 151, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Eaton, Derek J.F. & van Tongeren, Frank W., 2005. "Should Europe Further Strengthen Intellectual Property for Plant Breeders? An Analysis of Seed Industry Proposals," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24725, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Franks, Jeremy R., 1999. "The status and prospects for genetically modified crops in Europe," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 565-584, October.
- Perrin, Richard K., 1999.
"Intellectual property rights and developing country agriculture,"
Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 221-229, December.
- Perrin, Richard K., 1999. "Intellectual property rights and developing country agriculture," Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 21(3), December.
- Marc Baudry & Adrien Hervouet, 2014. "Promoting innovation on the seed market and biodiversity: the role of IPRs and commercialisation rules," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-32, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Smith, Pamela J., 1999. "Intellectual Property Rights And Trade: Analysis Of Biological Products, Medicinals And Botanicals, And Pharmaceuticals," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21525, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Gray, Richard S. & Malla, Stavroula & Tran, Kien C., 2005. "Pecuniary, Non-Pecuniary, and Downstream Research Spillovers: The Case of Canola," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24776, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tripp, Robert & Louwaars, Niels & Eaton, Derek, 2007. "Plant variety protection in developing countries. A report from the field," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 354-371, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.