The Enterprise Information System And Risk Management
AbstractThe yield of enterprise can be accretion by integrating systems to business partners to create highest competitive advantage in the time of run. System integration can be done by adopting the e-commerce technology and Business-to-Business models that will
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics in its journal The Journal of the Faculty of Economics - Economic.
Volume (Year): 4 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Universitatii str. 1, Office F209, 410087 Oradea, Bihor
Fax: 004 0259 408409
Web page: http://anale.steconomiceuoradea.ro/
More information through EDIRC
Enterprise; System; Integration; Business; Risk;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- G39 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Other
- M29 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics - - - Other
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Evgeniou, Theodoros, 2002. "Information Integration and Information Strategies for Adaptive Enterprises," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 486-494, October.
- Themistocleous, Marinos & Irani, Zahir & Love, Peter E. D., 2004. "Evaluating the integration of supply chain information systems: A case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 159(2), pages 393-405, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.