To Act or Not to Act? A Short Exposal of a Dispute between Theory and Fiction: Free Competition vs. Perfect Competition
AbstractThe present work intends to bring few clarifications, hopefully useful, in the general problem of economic competition. As it is probably already known by the reader, most of the XXth century studies on this subject are almost mysteriously dominated by the neoclassical writers\\\'s (leaders would be one like Paul Samuelson and William Baumol) construction of perfect competition.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica in its journal Revista OEconomica 04/2012.
Volume (Year): (2012)
Issue (Month): 04 (December)
perfect competition; free competition; entrepreneurs; property rights; ethics;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
- D41 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Perfect Competition
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- P14 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Property Rights
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Octavian Jora to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.