Analiza mainstream: ciclul – produs inerent al pieţei libere
AbstractThe present article assesses the capacity of modern macroeconomics to offer a convincing explanation of the clusters of errors in business and their recurrence, but�the epistemological and theoretical framework of such an approach (holism, empiricism, aggregatism, mechanicism) put it in the impossibility to recognize cyclical phenomena and to systematically identify the causes.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica in its journal Revista OEconomica 03/2010.
Volume (Year): (2010)
Issue (Month): 03 (September)
macroeconomics; business cycle; Keynesian theory;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Octavian Jora to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.