Există ştiinţă dincolo de măsurare? (Perspectiva austriacă asupra utilizării matematicii în economie)
AbstractMathematics’ use in economics is of a far greater extent than is logically admissible.�Cardinal value, the possibility of interpersonal comparisons of utility, the continuity of economic functions, indifference, Pareto optimality as welfare criterion, and the possibility of general equilibrium models, are all proven to be nothing more than myths, in spite of their tragic popularity.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica in its journal Revista OEconomica 03/2010.
Volume (Year): (2010)
Issue (Month): 03 (September)
mathematics; quantitative economics; methodology; history of economic thought; Austrian School; Neoclassicism;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Octavian Jora to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.