Banii, băncile centrale, politica monetară şi reglementarea sistemului bancar modern
AbstractDespite the various accents observed in the traditional analyses on the roots of this kind of phenomena, we will argue that the causes of the present crisis, ignited inside our “modern” economies, are strongly related to the modern nature of money, the role of “fiat-currency” as exchange support for real transactions and the effect of central banks monetary policy on markets. Article published within Research Project CNCSIS TE_340, Contract no.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica in its journal Revista OEconomica 02/2010.
Volume (Year): (2010)
Issue (Month): 02 (June)
fiat money; central banking; monetary policy; gold standard;
Other versions of this item:
- Paun, Cristian, 2010.
"Banii, băncile centrale, politica monetară şi reglementarea sistemului bancar modern
[Money, central banks, monetary policy and regulation of modern banking system]," MPRA Paper 33462, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Friedman, Milton, 1982. "Monetary Policy: Theory and Practice," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 14(1), pages 98-118, February.
- Friedman, Milton, 1982. "Monetary Policy: Theory and Practice: A Reply," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 14(3), pages 404-06, August.
- Friedman, Milton & Schwartz, Anna J, 1969. "The Definition of Money: Net Wealth and Neutrality as Criteria," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 1-14, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Octavian Jora to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.