Asset prices and monetary policy
AbstractAlternatively, link to the html version of this speech by Dr Alan Bollard. http://www.rbnz.govt.nz/speeches/0145812.html
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Reserve Bank of New Zealand in its journal Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin.
Volume (Year): 67 (2004)
Issue (Month): (march)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giorgio Primiceri & Ernst Schaumburg & Andrea Tambalotti, 2006.
2006 Meeting Papers
355, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Alan Bollard & Mark Smith, 2006. "Major global developments in the new millennium," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 69, pages 14p., June.
- Milani, Fabio, 2007.
"Expectations, learning and macroeconomic persistence,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(7), pages 2065-2082, October.
- Fabio Milani, 2005. "Expectations, Learning and Macroeconomic Persistence," Working Papers 050608, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Fabio Milani, 2005. "Expectations, Learning and Macroeconomic Persistence," Macroeconomics 0510022, EconWPA.
- Atolia, Manoj & Einarsson, Tor & Marquis, Milton, 2011. "Understanding liquidity shortages during severe economic downturns," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 330-343, March.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Edward Chilcote & Gennaro Zezza, 2006. "Are Housing Prices, Household Debt, and Growth Sustainable?," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive sa_jan_06, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Kleimeier,Stefanie & Sander,Harald, 2004. "Interest Rate Pass-through in an Enlarged Europe: The Role of Banking Market Structure for Monetary Policy Transmission in Transition Countries," Research Memoranda 045, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Alan G. Ahearne & John Ammer & Brian M. Doyle & Linda S. Kole & Robert F. Martin, 2005.
"Monetary policy and house prices: a cross-country study,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
841, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alan G. Ahearne & John Ammer & Brian M. Doyle & Linda S. Kole & Robert F. Martin, 2005. "Monetary Policy and House Prices: A Cross-Country Study," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 344, Central Bank of Chile.
- Andrea Pescatori & Caterino Mendicino, 2005.
"Credit Frictions, Housing Prices and Optimal Monetary Policy Rules,"
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005
67, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Caterina Mendicino & Andrea Pescatori, 2004. "Credit Frictions, housing prices and optimal monetary policy Rules," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0042, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti, 2005. "The Brave New World of Central Banking: The Policy Challenges Posed by Asset Price Booms and Busts," Working Papers 2005/14, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Ansgar Belke & Marcel Wiedmann, 2005. "Boom or Bubble in the US Real Estate Market?," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut fÃ¼r Volkswirtschaftslehre der UniversitÃ¤t Hohenheim 260/2005, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Sylvia Kaufmann & Maria Teresa Valderrama, 2004. "Modeling Credit Aggregates," Working Papers 90, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Tillmann, Peter, 2009. "The time-varying cost channel of monetary transmission," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 941-953, October.
- Leni Hunter & Adrian Orr & Bruce White, 2006. "Towards a framework for promoting financial stability in New Zealand," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 69, pages 17p., March.
- Branch, William A., 2007. "Sticky information and model uncertainty in survey data on inflation expectations," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 245-276, January.
- Taipalus, Katja, 2012. "Detecting asset price bubbles with time-series methods," Scientific Monographs E:47/2012, Bank of Finland.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reserve Bank of New Zealand Knowledge Centre).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.