Corrado Gini: the man and the scientist
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome in its journal Metron.
Volume (Year): LXIX (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Giovanni Maria Giorgi & Andrea Pallini, 2005. "About a general method for the lower and upper distribution-free bounds on Gini's concentration ratio from grouped data," Econometrics 0507005, EconWPA.
- Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 1991. "Calculating Jackknife Variance Estimators for Parameters of the Gini Method," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 9(2), pages 235-39, April.
- Giovanni Maria Giorgi & Saralees Nadarajah, 2010. "Bonferroni and Gini indices for various parametric families of distributions," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(1), pages 23-46.
- Giovanni Maria Giorgi, 2005. "A fresh look at the topical interest of the Gini concentration ratio," Econometrics 0511005, EconWPA.
- Giovanni Maria Giorgi, 2005. "Encounter with the Italian Statistical School: A conversation with Carlo Benedetti," Econometrics 0507009, EconWPA.
- Pier Luigi Conti & Giovanni Maria Giorgi, 2005. "Distribution-free estimation of the Gini inequality index: the kernel method approach," Econometrics 0507006, EconWPA.
- Elena Barcena-Martin and Jacques Silber, 2012.
"On the Generalization and Decomposition of the Bonferroni Index,"
OPHI Working Papers
ophiwp051, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Elena Bárcena-Martin & Jacques Silber, 2013. "On the generalization and decomposition of the Bonferroni index," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 763-787, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alessio Farcomeni).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.