On applications of marginal models for categorical data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome in its journal Metron.
Volume (Year): LXII (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bartolucci F. & Forcina A., 2002. "Extended RC Association Models Allowing for Order Restrictions and Marginal Modeling," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 1192-1199, December.
- Bartolucci F. & Forcina A. & Dardanoni V., 2001. "Positive Quadrant Dependence and Marginal Modeling in Two-Way Tables With Ordered Margins," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1497-1505, December.
- Claudia Tarantola & Ioannis Ntzoufras, 2012. "Bayesian Analysis of Graphical Models of Marginal Independence for Three Way Contingency Tables," Quaderni di Dipartimento 172, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Ioannis Ntzoufras & Claudia Tarantola, 2012. "Conjugate and Conditional Conjugate Bayesian Analysis of Discrete Graphical Models of Marginal Independence," Quaderni di Dipartimento 178, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Ntzoufras, Ioannis & Tarantola, Claudia, 2013. "Conjugate and conditional conjugate Bayesian analysis of discrete graphical models of marginal independence," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 161-177.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alessio Farcomeni).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.