Economies of Scale, Firm Size, and Concentration in Banking
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 4 (1972)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kano, Masaji & Tsutsui, Yoshiro, 2003. "Geographical segmentation in Japanese bank loan markets," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 157-174, March.
- Robert A. Johnson, 1986. "Incomplete insurance, irreversible investment, and the microfoundations of financial intermediation," International Finance Discussion Papers 289, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Heller, Daniel & Lengwiler, Yvan, 2003. "Payment obligations, reserve requirements, and the demand for central bank balances," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 419-432, March.
- Doris Neu Berger, 1998. "Industrial Organization of Banking: A Review," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 97-118.
- Aase, Knut K., 2005. "Equilibrium in Marine Mutual Insurance Markets with Convex Operating Costs," Discussion Papers 2005/10, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Neuberger, Doris, 1995. "Diversification, collateral and economies of scale in banking: lessons from a continuous-time portfolio approach," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 253-265.
- Ernst Baltensperger in Wikipedia (German)
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.