Economies of Scale, Firm Size, and Concentration in Banking
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 4 (1972)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert A. Johnson, 1986. "Incomplete insurance, irreversible investment, and the microfoundations of financial intermediation," International Finance Discussion Papers 289, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kano, Masaji & Tsutsui, Yoshiro, 2003. "Geographical segmentation in Japanese bank loan markets," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 157-174, March.
- Aase, Knut K., 2005.
"Equilibrium in Marine Mutual Insurance Markets with Convex Operating Costs,"
2005/10, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Knut K. Aase, 2007. "Equilibrium in Marine Mutual Insurance Markets with Convex Operating Costs," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 74(1), pages 239-268.
- Aase, Knut K, 2005. "Equilibrium in Marine Mutual Insurance Markets with Convex Operating Costs," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt4699p9q5, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Neuberger, Doris, 1995. "Diversification, collateral and economies of scale in banking: lessons from a continuous-time portfolio approach," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 253-265.
- Heller, Daniel & Lengwiler, Yvan, 2003. "Payment obligations, reserve requirements, and the demand for central bank balances," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 419-432, March.
- Doris Neu Berger, 1998. "Industrial Organization of Banking: A Review," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 97-118.
- Ernst Baltensperger in Wikipedia German ne '')
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.