Macroeconomic Models and the Demand for Money under Market Disequilibrium
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 3 (1971)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan Rabin & E. Bruce Hutchinson & John Abraham, 1987. "The Neglected Market," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 137-142, Apr-Jun.
- Chorng-Huey Wong & Øystein Pettersen, 1979. "Financial programming in the framework of optimal control," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 115(1), pages 20-37, March.
- Michael Keran & Stephen Zeldes, 1980. "Effects of monetary disturbances on exchange rates, inflation and interest rates," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Spr, pages 7-29.
- George H. Blackford, 1975. "Money and Walras' Law in the General Theory of Market Disequilibrium," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 2(1), pages 1-9, January.
- Gary Smith & William C. Brainard, 1979. "Disequilibrium Models of Financial Institutions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 535, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Mark Ladenson, 2007. "Monetary Theory," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 35(2), pages 249-254, June.
- Chun-Yan Wang & Leonard Wang, 1985. "Currency devaluation and the Cooper paradox in the open-economy macro-disequilibrium model," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 121(4), pages 628-637, December.
- Leland Yeager & Alan Rabin, 1997. "Monetary aspects of Walras's law and the stock-flow problem," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 25(1), pages 18-36, March.
- Rouzier, Philippe, 1978. "L’approche séquentielle du déséquilibre dans les modèles de stocks et de flux," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 54(2), pages 234-248, avril-jui.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.