Comment on Theoretical Analysis Regarding a Zero Lower Bound on Nominal Interest Rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 32 (2000)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kenneth Kuttner, 2006. "Can Central Banks Target Bond Prices?," NBER Working Papers 12454, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Marc Natal, 2004. "Deflation and Deflationary Traps: The Situation in Switzerland," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 140(I), pages 127-170, March.
- Heike Schenkelberg & Sebastian Watzka, 2011.
"Real Effects of Quantitative Easing at the Zero-Lower Bound: Structural VAR-based Evidence from Japan,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3486, CESifo Group Munich.
- Watzka, Sebastian & Schenkelberg, Heike, 2011. "Real effects of Quantitative Easing at the Zero-Lower Bound: Structural VAR-based evidence from Japan," Annual Conference 2011 (Frankfurt, Main): The Order of the World Economy - Lessons from the Crisis 48687, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Bennett McCallum, 2002.
"Inflation Targeting and the Liquidity Trap,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,
in: Norman Loayza & Raimundo Soto & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Series Editor) (ed.), Inflation Targeting: Desing, Performance, Challenges, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 9, pages 395-438
Central Bank of Chile.
- Junning Cai, 2004. "Liquidity Trap Prevention and Escape: A Simple Proposition," Macroeconomics 0402033, EconWPA.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 2001.
"Should Monetary Policy Respond Strongly to Output Gaps?,"
NBER Working Papers
8226, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 2001. "Should Monetary Policy Respond Strongly to Output Gaps?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 258-262, May.
- Weder, Mark, 2003. "Taylor Rules in Practice: How Central Banks can Intercept Sunspot Expectations," CEPR Discussion Papers 3899, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.