Comment on Systemic Risk, Interbank Relations, and Liquidity Provision by the Central Bank
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 32 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph E Stiglitz & Mauro Gallegati, 2011. "Heterogeneous Interacting Agent Models for Understanding Monetary Economies," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(1), pages 6-12.
- Christos S Savva, 2011. "Modeling interbank relations during the international financial crisis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(1), pages 916-924.
- Frank Schmielewski, 2012. "Leveraging and risk taking within the German banking system: Evidence of the financial crisis in 2007 and 2008," Working Paper Series in Economics 229, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Agostino Capponi & Martin Larsson, 2011. "Default and Systemic Risk in Equilibrium," Papers 1108.1133, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2011.
- Ben R. Craig & Goetz von Peter, 2009.
"Interbank tiering and money center banks,"
0912, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Craig, Ben R. & von Peter, Goetz, 2010. "Interbank tiering and money center banks," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2010,12, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Ben R. Craig & Goetz von Peter, 2010. "Interbank tiering and money center banks," Working Paper 1014, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Ben Craig & Goetz von Peter, 2010. "Interbank tiering and money center banks," BIS Working Papers 322, Bank for International Settlements.
- Daniel Schmidt & Frank Schmielewski, 2012. "Consumer reaction on tumbling funds - Evidence from retail fund outflows during the financial crisis 2007/2008," Working Paper Series in Economics 228, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Piotr Berman & Bhaskar DasGupta & Lakshmi Kaligounder & Marek Karpinski, 2011. "On the Computational Complexity of Measuring Global Stability of Banking Networks," Papers 1110.3546, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2013.
- G. Wims & D. Martens & M. De Backer, 2011. "Network Models of Financial Contagion: A Definition and Literature Review," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/730, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Fecht, Falko & Nyborg, Kjell G. & Rocholl, Jörg, 2011.
"The price of liquidity: The effects of market conditions and bank characteristics,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 344-362.
- Fecht, Falko & Nyborg, Kjell G. & Rocholl, Jörg, 2011. "The price of liquidity: the effects of market conditions and bank characteristics," Working Paper Series 1376, European Central Bank.
- Trichet, J.C., 2011. "Intellectual challenges to financial stability analysis in the era of macroprudential oversight," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 15, pages 139-149, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.