Diffusion of Financial Innovations: The Case of Junk Bonds and Note Issuance Facilities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 28 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
Other versions of this item:
- Phil Molyneux & Nidal Shamroukh, 1996. "Diffusion of financial innovations: the case of junk bonds and note issuance facilities," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Aug, pages 502-526.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Bondt, Gabe & Marqués-Ibáñez, David, 2004. "The high-yield segment of the corporate bond market: a diffusion modelling approach for the United States, the United Kingdom and the euro area," Working Paper Series 0313, European Central Bank.
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo & Kassa Woldesenbet, 2006.
"The dynamics of product and process innovations in UK banking,"
International Journal of Financial Services Management,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(4), pages 400-421.
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo & Kassa Wondelsebet, 2004. "The Dynamics of Product and Process Innovation in UK Banking," Industrial Organization 0405001, EconWPA.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2004.
"Empirical Studies of Financial Innovation: Lots of Talk, Little Action?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 116-144, March.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence White, 2002. "Empirical Studies of Financial Innovation: Lots of Talk, Little Action?," Working Papers 02-18, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2002. "Empirical studies of financial innovation: lots of talk, little action?," Working Paper 2002-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Gabe Bondt & David Ibáñez, 2005. "High-Yield Bond Diffusion in the United States, the United Kingdom, and the Euro Area," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 163-181, April.
- Marc Fusaro, 2009. "The rank, stock, order and epidemic effects of technology adoption: an empirical study of bounce protection programs," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 24-42, February.
- J.W.B. Bos & J. Kolari & R. van Lamoen, 2009.
"Competition and innovation: evidence from financial services,"
09-16, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Bos, Jaap W.B. & Kolari, James W. & van Lamoen, Ryan C.R., 2013. "Competition and innovation: Evidence from financial services," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1590-1601.
- López, Luis E. (Luis Eduardo), 1961- & Roberts, Edward Baer., 1997. "Modeling the diffusion of financial innovations," Working papers 170-97. Working paper (Sl, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Gustavo Suárez, .
"Tecnología de Transacciones Endógena y los Costos de la Inflación,"
Borradores de Economia
119, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Gustavo Suárez, 1999. "Tecnología De Transacciones Endógena Y Los Costos De La Inflación," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE.
- Gustavo Suárez, 1999. "Tecnología De Transacciones Endógena Y Los Costos De La Inflación," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003545, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Detragiache, Enrica, 1998. "Technology diffusion and international income convergence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 367-392, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.