Monetary and Financial Interactions in the Business Cycle: Comment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 27 (1995)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beatriz de Blas, 2005.
"Performance of Interest Rate Rules under Credit Market Imperfections,"
Faculty Working Papers
16/05, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- de Blas, Beatriz, 2009. "Performance of interest rate rules under credit market imperfections," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 586-596, May.
- Beatriz de-Blas-Pérez, 2003. "Performance Of Interest Rate Rules Under Credit Market Imperfections," Economics Working Papers we033813, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Christopher L. House, 2002. "Adverse Selection and the Accelerator," Macroeconomics 0211015, EconWPA.
- Luis Felipe CÃ©spedes, 2004. "Credit Constraints and Macroeconomic Instability in a Small Open Economy," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 264, Econometric Society.
- David Aadland, 2002.
"Detrending Time-Aggregated Data,"
- Jose L Wynne, 2001. "Financial Frictions in Business Cycles, Trade and Growth," Levine's Working Paper Archive 625018000000000127, David K. Levine.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.