Rational-Expectations-with-Misperceptions as a Theory of the Business Cycle
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 12 (1980)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luca Dedola & Sylvain Leduc, 2001.
"Why is the Business-Cycle Behavior of Fundamentals Alike Across Exchange-Rate Regimes?,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
411, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Dedola, Luca & Leduc, Sylvain, 2001. "Why Is the Business-Cycle Behaviour of Fundamentals Alike across Exchange-Rate Regimes?," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(4), pages 401-19, October.
- Luca Dedola & Sylvain Leduc, 2001. "Why Is the Business-Cycle Behavior of Fundamentals Alike Across Exchange-Rate Regimes?," Working Papers 53, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Sylvain Leduc, 2000. "Why Is the Business Cycle Behavior of Fundamentals Alike Across Exchange Rate Regimes?," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1843, Econometric Society.
- John B. Taylor, 1984.
"The Role of Expectations in the Choice of Monetary Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
1044, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John B. Taylor, 1982. "The role of expectations in the choice of monetary policy," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 47-95.
- Luca Dedola & Sylvain Leduc, 1999. "On exchange rate regimes, exchange rate fluctuations, and fundamentals," Working Papers 99-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- James Tobin, 1992.
"An Old Keynesian Counterattacks,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Eastern Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 387-400, Fall.
- Charles Freedman, 1982. "The effect of U.S. policies on foreign countries: the case of Canada," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 97-129.
- Panos, Georgios & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2010. "Unionism and Peer-Referencing," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2010-03, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Vahabi, Mehrdad, 2002. "The Soft Budget Constraint: An Institutionalist Approach," MPRA Paper 17649, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Perry, Motty & Solon, Gary, 1985.
"Wage Bargaining, Labor Turnover, and the Business Cycle: A Model with Asymmetric Information,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(4), pages 421-33, October.
- Motty Perry & Gary Solon, 1984. "Wage Bargaining, Labor Turnover, and the Business Cycle: A Model with Asymmetric Information," NBER Working Papers 1359, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.