Human Capital in Russia
AbstractThis paper considers the dynamics of human capital in Russia, examining its changes over the transition period. A theoretical model has been developed to explain why a significant endowment of human capital creates the possibility but not the certainty of sustainable economic growth. An overview of the main high tech districts concludes the analysis
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cattaneo University (LIUC) in its journal The European Journal of Comparative Economics.
Volume (Year): 3 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Corso Matteotti 22 - Castellanza (VA) 21053
Phone: +39 (0)331-572 1
Fax: +39 (0)331-572 320
Web page: http://eaces.liuc.it/default.asp
More information through EDIRC
human capital; R and D; information technology; Russia;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- O30 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O15 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander S. Skorobogatov, 2012. "The value of human capital and health behavior," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(2), pages 1785-1796.
- Liliane Bensahel & Tamara Chamsoutdinova-Stieven, 2008. "The Adaptation of Western Management Methodology to the Investigation of Personnel Management Practices in Russia," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 87-107.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.