Interdependencies between turning points in life and long-term mobility decisions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Transportation.
Volume (Year): 39 (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103007
Turning points; Residential and occupational behavior; Mobility tool ownership; Life course; Retrospective survey;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dargay, Joyce M, 2001. "The effect of income on car ownership: evidence of asymmetry," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 807-821, November.
- H. Elizabeth Peters, 1988.
"Retrospective Versus Panel Data in Analyzing Lifecycle Events,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 23(4), pages 488-513.
- H. Elizabeth Peters, . "Retrospective Versus Panel Data in Analyzing Life-Cycle Events," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 87-5, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Hsiao,Cheng, 2003.
"Analysis of Panel Data,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521522717, October.
- Jan Rouwendal & Arno van der Vlist, 2002.
"A Dynamic Model of Commutes,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
02-026/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Marsden, Greg & Docherty, Iain, 2013. "Insights on disruptions as opportunities for transport policy change," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 46-55.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.