Involvement in clubs or voluntary associations, social networks and activity generation: a path analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Transportation.
Volume (Year): 39 (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103007
Voluntary associations; Club activities; Travel; Social networks; Path analysis;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Juan Carrasco & Eric Miller, 2006. "Exploring the propensity to perform social activities: a social network approach," Transportation, Springer, vol. 33(5), pages 463-480, 09.
- Lu, Xuedong & Pas, Eric I., 1999. "Socio-demographics, activity participation and travel behavior," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Elenna Dugundji & Antonio P�ez & Theo Arentze, 2008. "Social networks, choices, mobility, and travel," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 35(6), pages 956-960, November.
- Golob, Thomas F., 2001. "Structural Equation Modeling For Travel Behavior Research," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt8pb2m1pk, University of California Transportation Center.
- Dugundji, Elenna R. & Páez, Antonio & Arentze, Theo A. & Walker, Joan L. & Carrasco, Juan A. & Marchal, Fabrice & Nakanishi, Hitomi, 2011. "Transportation and social interactions," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 239-247, May.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.