On Bivariate Risk Premia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Theory and Decision.
Volume (Year): 50 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100341
Multivariate risk aversion; Bivariate risk premium; Partial bivariate risk premium; Correlated risks; Cross derivatives;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ross, Stephen A, 1981. "Some Stronger Measures of Risk Aversion in the Small and the Large with Applications," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 621-38, May.
- Karni, Edi, 1979. "On Multivariate Risk Aversion," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(6), pages 1391-1401, November.
- EECKHOUDT, Louis & GOLLIER, Christian, .
"Which shape for the cost curve of risk?,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1583, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Duncan, George T, 1977. "A Matrix Measure of Multivariate Local Risk Aversion," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(4), pages 895-903, May.
- Israel Finkelshtain & James A. Chalfant, 1993. "Portfolio Choices in the Presence of Other Risks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(8), pages 925-936, August.
- Doherty, Neil A. & Schlesinger, Harris, 1986. "A note on risk premiums with random initial wealth," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 183-185, July.
- Kihlstrom, Richard E & Romer, David & Williams, Steve, 1981. "Risk Aversion with Random Initial Wealth," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 911-20, June.
- Kihlstrom, Richard E. & Mirman, Leonard J., 1974. "Risk aversion with many commodities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 361-388, July.
- Fanny Demers & Michel Demers, 1991.
"Multivariate Risk Aversion and Uninsurable Risks: Theory and Applications,"
The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 16(1), pages 7-43, June.
- Fanny Demers & Michel Demers, 1991. "Multivariate Risk Aversion and Uninsurable Risks: Theory and Applications," Carleton Economic Papers 91-04, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Jun 1991.
- Gollier, Christian & Pratt, John W, 1996. "Risk Vulnerability and the Tempering Effect of Background Risk," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(5), pages 1109-23, September.
- Pratt, John W & Zeckhauser, Richard J, 1987. "Proper Risk Aversion," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 143-54, January.
- Donatella Baiardi & Mario Menegatti, 2011.
"Pigouvian tax, abatement policies and uncertainty on the environment,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 103(3), pages 221-251, July.
- M. Menegatti & D. Baiardi, 2010. "Pigouvian Tax, Abatement Policies and Uncertainty on the Environment," Economics Department Working Papers 2010-EP04, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Georges Dionne & Jingyuan Li, 2012. "Comparative Ross Risk Aversion in the Presence of Quadrant Dependent Risks," Cahiers de recherche 1226, CIRPEE.
- Yannick Malevergne & Rey Beatrice, 2009.
"On Cross-risk Vulnerability,"
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.