On Multivariate Risk Aversion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 47 (1979)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sudhir A. Shah, 2006. "Comparative risk aversion when the outcomes are vectors," Working papers 149, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Marco G. Ercolani, 2000. "The price augmented risk premium, theory and application," Economics Discussion Papers 510, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Burger, C.P.J., 1988. "Risk aversion and the family farm," Serie Research Memoranda 0022, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2003:i:31:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bommier, Antoine & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 2003.
"Risk Aversion and Planning Horizon,"
IDEI Working Papers
204, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Nov 2004.
- Sudhir A. Shah, 2010. "Comparative Risk Aversion When the Outcomes are Vectors," Working Papers id:2907, eSocialSciences.
- Chollete, Lorán & de la Peña, Victor & Lu, Ching-Chih, 2012. "International diversification: An extreme value approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 871-885.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp & Diego Nocetti, 2011. "On Multivariate Prudence," Working Papers halshs-00635558, HAL.
- Jouini, Elyès & Napp, Clotilde & Nocetti, Diego, 2013.
"On multivariate prudence,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 148(3), pages 1255-1267.
- Sidorenko, Alexandra, 2001. "Stochastic Model of Demand for Medical Care with Endogenous Labour Supply and Health Insurance," Departmental Working Papers 2001-08, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Christophe Courbage, 2001. "On Bivariate Risk Premia," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 29-34, February.
- Jean Fernand Nguema, 2003. "Sense of impartiality," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(31), pages 1-7.
- Chollete, Loran & de la Pena , Victor & Lu, Ching-Chih, 2009. "International Diversification: An Extreme Value Approach," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/26, University of Stavanger.
- Robert Nau, 2011. "Risk, ambiguity, and state-preference theory," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 437-467, October.
- Gourieroux, Christian & Sufana, Razvan, 2011. "Discrete time Wishart term structure models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 815-824, June.
- Bommier, Antoine & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 2006. "Risk Aversion and Planning Horizon," Open Access publications from University of Toulouse 1 Capitole http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr, University of Toulouse 1 Capitole.
- Colson, Gérard, 1993. "Prenons-nous assez de risque dans les théories du risque?," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 69(1), pages 111-141, mars.
- Karni, Edi & Safra, Zvi, 2002. "Intensity of the Sense of Fairness: Measurement and Behavioral Characterization," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 318-337, August.
- DREZE , Jacques H. & RUSTICHINI, Aldo, 2000. "State-dependent utility and decision theory," CORE Discussion Papers 2000007, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Eisenhauer, Joseph G., 2006. "Risk aversion and prudence in the large," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 179-187, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.