A Matrix Measure of Multivariate Local Risk Aversion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 45 (1977)
Issue (Month): 4 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gourieroux, Christian & Sufana, Razvan, 2011. "Discrete time Wishart term structure models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 815-824, June.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00635558 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco G. Ercolani, 2000. "The price augmented risk premium, theory and application," Economics Discussion Papers 510, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Sudhir A. Shah, 2007. "Duality mappings for the theory of risk aversion with vector outcomes," Working papers 160, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Sudhir A. Shah, 2010. "Comparative Risk Aversion When the Outcomes are Vectors," Working Papers id:2907, eSocialSciences.
- ALLARD, Marie & BRONSARD, Camille & GOURIÉROUX, Christian, 2003.
Cahiers de recherche
04-2003, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Ahmed, Mohamed M. & Preckel, Paul V. & Baker, Timothy G. & Lopez-Pereira, Miguel, 2001. "Modeling the impact of technological change on nutrition and marketed surplus," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 103-118, June.
- Eisenhauer, Joseph G., 2006. "Risk aversion and prudence in the large," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 179-187, December.
- Christoph Heinzel, 2014. "Term structure of discount rates under multivariate s-ordered consumption growth," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 14-01, INRA UMR SMART.
- Sudhir A. Shah, 2006. "Comparative risk aversion when the outcomes are vectors," Working papers 149, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp & Diego Nocetti, 2013.
"On Multivariate Prudence,"
- Christophe Courbage, 2001. "On Bivariate Risk Premia," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 29-34, February.
- Zvi Bodie & J�r�me Detemple & Marcel Rindisbacher, 2009. "Life-Cycle Finance and the Design of Pension Plans," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 249-286, November.
- Robert Nau, 2011. "Risk, ambiguity, and state-preference theory," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 437-467, October.
- Courbage, Christophe, 1999. "Primes de risque et soins de santé," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 75(4), pages 665-672, dÃ©cembre.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.