Industry Competition and Firm Human Capital
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Small Business Economics.
Volume (Year): 8 (1996)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100338
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boone, C.A.J.J. & Brabander, B. de & Witteloostuijn, A. van, 1996. "CEO locus of control and small firm performance: an integrative framework and empirical test," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5373484, Tilburg University.
- Butter, Frank A.G. den & Gameren, Edwin van & Kok, Jan M.P. de, 2001.
"The effects of transaction costs and human capital on firm size : a simulation model approach,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0010, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Jan de Kok & Frank den Butter & Edwin van Gameren, 2001. "The Effects of transaction costs and human capital on firm size: a simulation model approach," Scales Research Reports H200011, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Brocheler, Vera & Maijoor, Steven & van Witteloostuijn, Arjen, 2004. "Auditor human capital and audit firm survival: The Dutch audit industry in 1930-1992," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 627-646, October.
- Karl Wennberg & Karin Hellerstedt, 2011. "Evolution of knowledge intensive firms: a sociogeographic demand side perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1585, European Regional Science Association.
- Watson, Warren & Stewart, Wayne Jr. & BarNir, Anat, 2003. "The effects of human capital, organizational demography, and interpersonal processes on venture partner perceptions of firm profit and growth," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 145-164, March.
- Gianpaolo Abatecola & Gabriele Mandarelli & Sara Poggesi, 2013. "The personality factor: how top management teams make decisions. A literature review," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 1073-1100, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.