Socioeconomic Differences According to Family Arrangements in Chile
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Population Research and Policy Review.
Volume (Year): 30 (2011)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102983
Family arrangements; Socioeconomic wellbeing; Reproduction of inequalities; Marriage; Cohabitation; Second demographic transition;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ron Lesthaeghe, 2010. "The Unfolding Story of the Second Demographic Transition," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 36(2), pages 211-251.
- Wendy Sigle-Rushton & Sara McLanahan, 2002. "The Living Arrangements of New Unmarried Mothers," JCPR Working Papers 262, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Juan Braun-Llona & Matías Braun-Llona & Ignacio Briones & José Díaz & Rolf Lüders & Gert Wagner, . "Economía Chilena 1810-1995. Estadísticas Históricas," Documentos de Trabajo 187, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Claudio Sapelli., 2009. "Los Retornos a la Educación en Chile: Estimaciones por Corte Transversal y por Cohortes," Documentos de Trabajo 349, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Javier Núñez & Leslie Miranda, 2011. "Intergenerational income and educational mobility in urban Chile," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 38(1 Year 20), pages 195-221, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.