Socioeconomic Differences According to Family Arrangements in Chile
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Population Research and Policy Review.
Volume (Year): 30 (2011)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102983
Family arrangements; Socioeconomic wellbeing; Reproduction of inequalities; Marriage; Cohabitation; Second demographic transition;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Claudio Sapelli., 2009. "Los Retornos a la EducaciÃ³n en Chile: Estimaciones por Corte Transversal y por Cohortes," Documentos de Trabajo 349, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Juan Braun-Llona & MatÃas Braun-Llona & Ignacio Briones & JosÃ© DÃaz & Rolf LÃ¼ders & Gert Wagner, . "EconomÃa Chilena 1810-1995. EstadÃsticas HistÃ³ricas," Documentos de Trabajo 187, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Wendy Sigle-Rushton & Sara McLanahan, 2002. "The Living Arrangements of New Unmarried Mothers," JCPR Working Papers 262, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Javier Núñez & Leslie Miranda, 2011. "Intergenerational income and educational mobility in urban Chile," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 38(1 Year 20), pages 195-221, June.
- Ron Lesthaeghe, 2010. "The Unfolding Story of the Second Demographic Transition," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 36(2), pages 211-251.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.