Economía Chilena 1810-1995. Estadísticas Históricas
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile. in its series Documentos de Trabajo with number 187.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bénétrix, Agustín & O'Rourke, Kevin H. & Williamson, Jeffrey G, 2012.
"The Spread of Manufacturing to the Periphery 1870-2007: Eight Stylized Facts,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9060, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kevin HjortshÃ¸j O'Rourke & Agustin S. Benetrix & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2012. "The Spread of Manufacturing to the Periphery 1870-2007: Eight Stylized Facts," Economics Series Working Papers 617, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Agustín S. Bénétrix & Kevin H. O’Rourke & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2012. "The Spread of Manufacturing to the Periphery 1870-2007: Eight Stylized Facts," Working Papers 0021, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Rómulo A. Chumacero & J. Rodrigo Fuentes, 2002. "On the determinants of the Chilean Economic Growth," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 134, Central Bank of Chile.
- Marcelo de Paiva Abreu & Felipe Tamega Fernandes, 2005. "Market Power and Commodity Prices: Brazil, Chile and the United States, 1820s-1930," Textos para discussÃ£o 511, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Luis CatÃ£o, 2006. "Sudden Stops and Currency Drops," IMF Working Papers 06/133, International Monetary Fund.
- Rómulo Chumacero & Rodrigo Fuentes, 2005. "On the Determinants of Chilean Economic Growth," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, in: Rómulo A. Chumacero & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel ( (ed.), General Equilibrium Models for the Chilean Economy, edition 1, volume 9, chapter 5, pages 163-188 Central Bank of Chile.
- Accominotti, Olivier & Flandreau, Marc & Rezzik, Riad & Zumer, Frédéric, 2008. "Black Man’s Burden: Measured Philanthropy in the British Empire, 1880-1913," CEPR Discussion Papers 6811, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Pablo Vega-García, 2014. "Varieties of Sovereign Crises: Latin America 1820-1931," NBER Working Papers 20042, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Saravia, 2008. "The Chilean agricultural transformation during the second half of the twentieth century: A story of institutional change," Development Research Working Paper Series 08/2008, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Viviana Salinas, 2011. "Socioeconomic Differences According to Family Arrangements in Chile," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 30(5), pages 677-699, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.