Fish and chips: cross-cutting issues and actors in a co-managed fishery regime in the Pacific Northwest
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Policy Sciences.
Volume (Year): 45 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102982
Fisheries management; Co-management; Institutional interplay; Pacific salmon; Cooperative management; Scale;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ebbin, Syma A., 2003. "Swimming upstream: institutional dimensions of asymmetrical problems in two salmon management regimes," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 441-448, September.
- Ebbin, Syma A., 2002. "Enhanced fit through institutional interplay in the Pacific Northwest Salmon co-management regime," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 253-259, July.
- Syma A. Ebbin, 2004. "The anatomy of conflict and the politics of identity in two cooperative salmon management regimes," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 71-87, 03.
- Putnam, Robert D., 1988. "Diplomacy and domestic politics: the logic of two-level games," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(03), pages 427-460, June.
- Ebbin, Syma A., 2009. "Institutional and ethical dimensions of resilience in fishing systems: Perspectives from co-managed fisheries in the Pacific Northwest," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 264-270, March.
- Gibson, Clark C. & Ostrom, Elinor & Ahn, T. K., 2000. "The concept of scale and the human dimensions of global change: a survey," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 217-239, February.
- Syma Ebbin, 2004. "Black Box Production of Paper Fish: An Examination of Knowledge Construction and Validation in Fisheries Management Institutions," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 143-158, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.