Exporting barriers: Insights from Portuguese small- and medium-sized exporters and non-exporters
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of International Entrepreneurship.
Volume (Year): 8 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112039
Barriers to export; Internationalization; Small and medium enterprises; Portugal;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ayyagari, M. & Beck, T.H.L. & Demirgüç-Kunt, A., 2007.
"Small and medium enterprises across the globe,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4731699, Tilburg University.
- Warren J Bilkey, 1978. "An Attempted Integration of the Literature on the Export Behavior of Firms," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 9(1), pages 33-46, March.
- JS Armstrong & Terry Overton, 2005. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," General Economics and Teaching 0502044, EconWPA.
- Manski, Charles F. & Thompson, T. Scott, 1986. "Operational characteristics of maximum score estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 85-108, June.
- Vivienne Shaw & Jenny Darroch, 2004. "Barriers to Internationalisation: A Study of Entrepreneurial New Ventures in New Zealand," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 327-343, December.
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2005. "Microeconometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521848053, December.
- Maria João Camelo de Barros, 2011. "Decentralization of public policies for the promotion of firms’ internationalization. A proposal," Economics and Management Research Projects: An International Journal, Open Access International Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 66-78, December.
- Lasse Torkkeli & Kaisu Puumalainen & Sami Saarenketo & Olli Kuivalainen, 2012. "The effect of network competence and environmental hostility on the internationalization of SMEs," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 25-49, March.
- Uner, M. Mithat & Kocak, Akin & Cavusgil, Erin & Cavusgil, Salih Tamer, 2013. "Do barriers to export vary for born globals and across stages of internationalization? An empirical inquiry in the emerging market of Turkey," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 800-813.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.