Liquidity, Transaction Costs, and Reintermediation in Electronic Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Financial Services Research.
Volume (Year): 22 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102934
Electronic markets; market microstructure; financial intermediation.;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bessembinder, Hendrik & Kaufman, Herbert M., 1997. "A cross-exchange comparison of execution costs and information flow for NYSE-listed stocks," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 293-319, December.
- Ian Domowitz, 1996. "An Exchange Is a Many-Splendored Thing: The Classification and Regulation of Automated Trading Systems," NBER Chapters, in: The Industrial Organization and Regulation of the Securities Industry, pages 93-124 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Biais, Bruno & Hillion, Pierre & Spatt, Chester, 1995. " An Empirical Analysis of the Limit Order Book and the Order Flow in the Paris Bourse," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1655-89, December.
- Stephen R. Foerster & G. Andrew Karolyi, 1999. "The Effects of Market Segmentation and Investor Recognition on Asset Prices: Evidence from Foreign Stocks Listing in the United States," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(3), pages 981-1013, 06.
- Yakov Amihud & Haim Mendelson, 2000. "The Liquidity Route To A Lower Cost Of Capital," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 12(4), pages 8-25.
- Michael J. Barclay & William G. Christie & Jeffrey H. Harris & Eugene Kandel & Paul H. Schultz, 1999. "Effects of Market Reform on the Trading Costs and Depths of Nasdaq Stocks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(1), pages 1-34, 02.
- Ian Domowitz, 1992.
"A Taxonomy of Automated Trade Execution Systems,"
IMF Working Papers
92/76, International Monetary Fund.
- Luisella Bosetti & Pietro Gottardo & Maurizio Murgia & Andrea Pinna, 2014. "The Impact of Large Orders in Electronic Markets," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS15, School of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Ende, Bartholomäus & Lutat, Marco, 2010. "Trade-throughs in European cross-traded equities after transaction costs: Empirical evidence for the EURO STOXX 50," CFS Working Paper Series 2010/15, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Katya Malinova & Andreas Park, 2009. "Liquidity, Volume, and Price Behavior: The Impact of Order vs. Quote Based Trading," Working Papers tecipa-358, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.