Conditions for Asymmetric Information Solutions when Alliances Provide Acquisition Options and Due Diligence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 82 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (07)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
acquisition; alliance; information hazards; due diligence; L22; L240; G34;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L24 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Contracting Out; Joint Ventures
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marciukaityte, Dalia & Roskelley, Kenneth & Wang, Hua, 2009. "Strategic alliances by financial services firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(11), pages 1193-1199, November.
- Woltering-Lamers, Philipp, 2011. "Die sequenzielle Organisationswahl: Kooperationen als Vorstufe von Akquisitionen," Arbeitspapiere 122, Westfälsche Wilhelms-Universität Münster (WWU), Institut für Genossenschaftswesen.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.