R&D Efficiency Gains Due to Cooperation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 80 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
cooperative R&D; noncooperative R&D; increasing technological spillovers; D43; D78; L13;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy-Making and Implementation
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suetens S., 2004.
"Literature review: R&D cooperation in oligopoly with spill-overs: an experimental economic approach,"
2004024, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Suetens, S., 2004. "Literature review: R&D cooperation in oligopoly with spillovers: An experimental economics approach," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3529827, Tilburg University.
- Elena Cefis & Stephanie Rosenkranz & Utz Weitzel, 2009. "Effects of coordinated strategies on product and process R&D," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 96(3), pages 193-222, April.
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Jan Vandekerckhove, 2009. "Dynamic efficiency of Cournot and Bertrand competition: input versus output spillovers," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 98(2), pages 119-136, November.
- Carsten Helm & Anja Schöttner, 2008.
"Subsidizing Technological Innovations in the Presence of R&D Spillovers,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 9, pages 339-353, 08.
- Helm, Carsten & Schöttner, Anja, 2005. "Subsidizing Technological Innovations in the Presence of R&D Spillovers," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 36798, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute of Economics (VWL).
- Van Cayseele, Patrick, 2005.
"Using economics in antitrust decisions: Five lessons from the european scene,"
Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
urn:hdl:123456789/120120, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- P. Van Cayseele, 2005. "Using Economics in Antitrust Decisions.Five Lessons from the European Scene," Review of Business and Economics, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfswetenschappen, vol. 0(5), pages 805-824.
- TESORIERE, Antonio, 2005. "Endogenous R&D symmetry in linear duopoly with one-way spillovers," CORE Discussion Papers 2005045, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Grega Smrkolj & Florian Wagener, 2013. "In Defense of Trusts: R&D Cooperation in Global Perspective," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-045/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:dar:vpaper:36798 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.