A note on the endogeneity of the price of utility within the consumer’s static profit function
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 101 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
Utility function; Value function; Envelope theorem; Frischian profit function; Price of utility; D10; D60;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cooper, Russel J. & McLaren, Keith R. & Wong, Gary K. K., 2001. "On the empirical exploitation of consumers' profit functions in static analyses," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 181-187, August.
- Cornes,Richard, 1992. "Duality and Modern Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521336017, October.
- Browning, Martin & Deaton, Angus & Irish, Margaret, 1985. "A Profitable Approach to Labor Supply and Commodity Demands over the Life-Cycle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(3), pages 503-43, May.
- Sproule, Robert, 2013. "A systematic analysis of the links amongst the Marshallian, Hicksian, and Frischian demand functions: A note," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 555-557.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.