Oikonomia Versus Chrematistike: Learning from Aristotle About the Future Orientation of Business Management
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 88 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
Aristotle; strategy; management; sustainability; wealth; well-being;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Easterlin, Richard A, 2001. "Income and Happiness: Towards an Unified Theory," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(473), pages 465-84, July.
- Lex Donaldson & James H. Davis, 1991. "Stewardship Theory or Agency Theory: CEO Governance and Shareholder Returns," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 16(1), pages 49-64, June.
- Carroll, Archie B., 1991. "The pyramid of corporate social responsibility: Toward the moral management of organizational stakeholders," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 39-48.
- John Child & Suzana B. Rodrigues, 2004. "Repairing the Breach of Trust in Corporate Governance," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(2), pages 143-152, 04.
- Heiko Spitzeck, 2011. "An Integrated Model of Humanistic Management," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 99(1), pages 51-62, March.
- Lazarides, Themistokles & Drmmpetas, Evaggelos, 2009. "Fallacies, Collapses, Crises. Now What?," MPRA Paper 17921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alma Acevedo, 2012. "Personalist Business Ethics and Humanistic Management: Insights from Jacques Maritain," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 105(2), pages 197-219, January.
- Claus Dierksmeier, 2013. "Kant on Virtue," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 113(4), pages 597-609, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.