The Relevance and Value of Confucianism in Contemporary Business Ethics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 77 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
business ethics; Confucian ethics; reciprocity; hierarchy; The Doctrine of the Mean; human virtue;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Po Ip, 2009. "Is Confucianism Good for Business Ethics in China?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(3), pages 463-476, September.
- Mark Schwartz, 2009. "“Corporate Efforts to Tackle Corruption: An Impossible Task?” The Contribution of Thomas Dunfee," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(4), pages 823-832, October.
- David Lutz, 2009. "African Ubuntu Philosophy and Global Management," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 84(3), pages 313-328, February.
- Yunxia Zhu, 2009. "Confucian Ethics Exhibited in the Discourse of Chinese Business and Marketing Communication," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(3), pages 517-528, October.
- David Ackerman & Jing Hu & Liyuan Wei, 2009. "Confucius, Cars, and Big Government: Impact of Government Involvement in Business on Consumer Perceptions Under Confucianism," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(3), pages 473-482, October.
- Chris Provis, 2010. "Virtuous Decision Making for Business Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(1), pages 3-16, February.
- Domènec Melé, 2009. "Integrating Personalism into Virtue-Based Business Ethics: The Personalist and the Common Good Principles," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(1), pages 227-244, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.