Seamless sustainable transport connectivity in Asia and the Pacific: prospects and challenges
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Economics and Economic Policy.
Volume (Year): 9 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=111059
Sustainable transport; Infrastructure; Connectivity; Financing infrastructure; Environment; Asia and the Pacific; H23; H50; K32; L62; L91; N7;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- K32 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Environmental, Health, and Safety Law
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
- N7 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Biswa Nath Bhattacharyay, 2010.
"Institutions For Asian Connectivity,"
Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(02), pages 309-335.
- Bhattacharyay, Biswa, 2010. "Institutions for Asian Connectivity," ADBI Working Papers 220, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Biswa N Bhattacharyay, 2010. "Institutions for Asian Connectivity," Working Papers id:2646, eSocialSciences.
- Biswa Nath Bhattacharyay, 2010. "Institutions for Asian Connectivity," Governance Working Papers 21871, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.