America’s flawed paradigm: macroeconomic causes of the financial crisis and great recession
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Empirica.
Volume (Year): 38 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100261
Great recession; Financial crisis; Neoliberalism; E3; N1; N12;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- N1 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations
- N12 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas Palley, 2005. "The Questionable Legacy of Alan Greenspan," Challenge, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 48(6), pages 17-31, November.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2008.
"Financialization: What it is and Why it Matters,"
IMK Working Paper
04-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2007. "Financialization: What It Is and Why It Matters," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_525, Levy Economics Institute.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2007. "Financialization: What It Is and Why It Matters," Working Papers wp153, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Hein, Eckhard & Truger, Achim, 2010.
"Finance-dominated capitalism in crisis: The case for a Global Keynesian New Deal,"
IPE Working Papers
06/2010, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Hein, Eckhard & Truger, Achim, 2010. "Finance-dominated capitalism in crisis – the case for a Global Keynesian New Deal," MPRA Paper 21175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Salman Ahmed Shaikh, 2012.
"Lessons from the great recession: need for a new paradigm?,"
AccessEcon, vol. 32(1), pages A4.
- Shaikh, Salman, 2012. "Lessons from the Great Recession: Need for a New Paradigm," MPRA Paper 38531, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.