America’s flawed paradigm: macroeconomic causes of the financial crisis and great recession
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Empirica.
Volume (Year): 38 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100261
Great recession; Financial crisis; Neoliberalism; E3; N1; N12;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- N1 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations
- N12 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas I. Palley, 2007.
"Financialization: What It Is and Why It Matters,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_525, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2007. "Financialization: What It Is and Why It Matters," Working Papers wp153, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2008. "Financialization: What it is and Why it Matters," IMK Working Paper 04-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Thomas Palley, 2005. "The Questionable Legacy of Alan Greenspan," Challenge, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 48(6), pages 17-31, November.
- Shaikh, Salman, 2012.
"Lessons from the Great Recession: Need for a New Paradigm,"
38531, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Salman Ahmed Shaikh, 2012. "Lessons from the great recession: need for a new paradigm?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(1), pages A4.
- Hein, Eckhard & Truger, Achim, 2010.
"Finance-dominated capitalism in crisis – the case for a Global Keynesian New Deal,"
21175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hein, Eckhard & Truger, Achim, 2010. "Finance-dominated capitalism in crisis: The case for a Global Keynesian New Deal," IPE Working Papers 06/2010, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.