New small firm survival in England
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Empirica.
Volume (Year): 35 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100261
Firms; Business failure; Duration; L11; L25;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mata, Jose & Portugal, Pedro, 1994. "Life Duration of New Firms," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 227-45, September.
- Audretsch, David B & Mahmood, Talat, 1995. "New Firm Survival: New Results Using a Hazard Function," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 77(1), pages 97-103, February.
- Tobias Stucki, 2009. "How Long Do External Capital Constraints Matter?," KOF Working papers 09-241, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Julian Frankish & Richard G. Roberts & Alex Coad & Taylor C Spears & David J. Storey, 2011.
"Do entrepreneurs really learn? Or do they just tell us that they do?,"
SPRU Working Paper Series
196, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Julian S. Frankish & Richard G. Roberts & Alex Coad & Taylor C. Spears & David J. Storey, 2013. "Do entrepreneurs really learn? Or do they just tell us that they do?," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 73-106, February.
- Carlos Carreira & Paulino Teixeira, 2009.
"The Shadow of Death: Analysing the Pre-Exit Productivity of Portuguese Manufacturing Firms,"
GEMF Working Papers
2008-05, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Carlos Carreira & Paulino Teixeira, 2011. "The shadow of death: analysing the pre-exit productivity of Portuguese manufacturing firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 337-351, April.
- Bastié Françoise & Cieply Sylvie & Cussy Pascal, 2011. "The Survival of New Firms: Do Bank Loans at Birth Matter?," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201110, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- José Millán & Emilio Congregado & Concepción Román, 2012. "Determinants of self-employment survival in Europe," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 231-258, February.
- Jose Maria Millan & Emilio Congregado & Concepcion Roman & Mirjam van Praag & Andre van Stel, 2011. "The Value of an Educated Population for an Individual's Entrepreneurship Success," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-066/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Halldin, Torbjörn, 2012. "Survival of born global firms – do employee characteristics matter for survival?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 271, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.