New firm survival: Industry, strategy, and location
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Venturing.
Volume (Year): 10 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert H. Keeley & Juan B. Roure, 1990. "Management, Strategy, and Industry Structure As Influences on the Success of New Firms: A Structural Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(10), pages 1256-1267, October.
- Sandberg, William R. & Hofer, Charles W., 1987. "Improving new venture performance: The role of strategy, industry structure, and the entrepreneur," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 5-28.
- Bamford, Charles E. & Dean, Thomas J. & Douglas, Thomas J., 2004. "The temporal nature of growth determinants in new bank foundings: implications for new venture research design," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 899-919, November.
- Larrañeta, Bárbara & Zahra, Shaker A. & González, José Luis Galán, 2012. "Enriching strategic variety in new ventures through external knowledge," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 401-413.
- Backman, Mikaela & Karlsson, Charlie, 2013. "Who says life is over after 55? Entrepreneurship and an aging population," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 325, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Soriano, Domingo Ribeiro, 2010. "Management factors affecting the performance of technology firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(5), pages 463-470, May.
- Thornhill, Stewart Amit, Raphael, 2003. "Comprendre l'echec : mortalite organisationnelle et approche fondee sur les ressources," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2003202f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Winter, Mary & Danes, Sharon M. & Koh, Sun-Kang & Fredericks, Kelly & Paul, Jennifer J., 2004. "Tracking family businesses and their owners over time: panel attrition, manager departure and business demise," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 535-559, July.
- Domingo Soriano & Gary Castrogiovanni, 2012. "The impact of education, experience and inner circle advisors on SME performance: insights from a study of public development centers," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 333-349, April.
- Mikaela Backman, 2013. "Who says life is over after 55?- New firm formation and an ageing population," ERSA conference papers ersa13p58, European Regional Science Association.
- Carter, Nancy M. & Williams, Mary & Reynolds, Paul D., 1997. "Discontinuance among new firms in retail: The influence of initial resources, strategy, and gender," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 125-145, March.
- Elena Cefis & Orietta Marsili, 2011. "Born to flip. Exit decisions of entrepreneurial firms in high-tech and low-tech industries," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 473-498, August.
- Thornhill, Stewart Amit, Raphael, 2003. "Learning from Failure: Organizational Mortality and the Resource-based View," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2003202e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Olson, Patricia D. & Zuiker, Virginia S. & Danes, Sharon M. & Stafford, Kathryn & Heck, Ramona K. Z. & Duncan, Karen A., 2003. "The impact of the family and the business on family business sustainability," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 639-666, September.
- Jensen, Kimberly L. & Pompelli, Greg, 2000. "Marketing And Logistics Assitance Needs Of Food Processors," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 31(03), November.
- Brian Headd, 2001. "Business Success: Factors Leading to Surviving and Closing Successfully," Working Papers 01-01, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.