Work Incentives and Labor Supply Effects of the â€˜Mini-Jobs Reformâ€™ in Germany
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Empirica.
Volume (Year): 32 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (03)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100261
Low-wage sector; labor supply; microsimulation;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert Moffitt, 2002.
"Welfare Programs and Labor Supply,"
NBER Working Papers
9168, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Bargain & Kristian Orsini, 2004.
"In-work policies in Europe: killing two birds with one stone?,"
DELTA Working Papers
2004-13, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Bargain, Olivier & Orsini, Kristian, 2006. "In-work policies in Europe: Killing two birds with one stone?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 667-697, December.
- Bargain, Olivier & Orsini, Kristian, 2004. "In-work policies in Europe: killing two birds with one stone?," EUROMOD Working Papers EM4/04, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Bargain, Olivier & Orsini, Kristian, 2004. "In-Work Policies in Europe: Killing Two Birds with One Stone?," IZA Discussion Papers 1445, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Johannes Schwarze & Guido Heineck, 2001. "Auswirkungen der Einführung der Sozialversicherungspflicht für geringfügige Beschäftigung: eine Evaluation des "630-DM-Jobs"-Reformgesetzes," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 257, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Richard Blundell & Hilary W. Hoynes, 2004.
"Has 'In-Work' Benefit Reform Helped the Labor Market?,"
in: Seeking a Premier Economy: The Economic Effects of British Economic Reforms, 1980-2000, pages 411-460
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hilary Hoynes & Richard Blundell, 2001. "Has "In-Work" Benefit Reform Helped the Labour Market?," NBER Working Papers 8546, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katharina Wrohlich, 2004. "Child Care Costs and Mothers' Labor Supply: An Empirical Analysis for Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 412, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Peter Haan, 2004. "Discrete Choice Labor Supply: Conditional Logit vs. Random Coefficient Models," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 394, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Leschke, Janine & Schmid, Günther & Griga, Dorit, 2006. "On the marriage of flexibility and security: lessons from the Hartz-reforms in Germany," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment SP I 2006-108, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Müller, Kai-Uwe & Steiner, Viktor, 2010. "Labor Market and Income Effects of a Legal Minimum Wage in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 4929, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Caliendo, Marco & Steiner, Viktor, 2005. "Aktive Arbeitsmarktpolitik in Deutschland : Bestandsaufnahme und Bewertung der mikroökonomischen Evaluationsergebnisse (Active labour market policy in Germany * review ans assessment of the microecon," Zeitschrift für ArbeitsmarktForschung - Journal for Labour Market Research, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 38(2/3), pages 396-418.
- repec:iab:iabzaf:v:38:i:2/3:p:396-418 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:iab:iabzaf:v:41:i:2/3:p:223-243 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.