The relative success of private funders and government funders in funding important science
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal European Journal of Law and Economics.
Volume (Year): 21 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100264
Government funding; Private funding; Citations; Economics of science;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Susan Feigenbaum, 1980. "The Case of Income Redistribution: a Theory of Government and Private Provision of Collective Goods," Public Finance Review, , vol. 8(1), pages 3-22, January.
- Laband, David N., 1994. "National Science Foundation Grants for Economics: Correspondence," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 201-03, Winter.
- Peter Kennedy, 2003. "A Guide to Econometrics, 5th Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 5, volume 1, number 026261183x, December.
- Friedman, Milton, 1994. "National Science Foundation Grants for Economics: Correspondence," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 199-200, Winter.
- Merz, Thomas E & Joyce, B Patrick & Davutyan, Nurhan, 1994. "National Science Foundation Grants for Economics: Correspondence," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 200-201, Winter.
- Arthur Diamond, 2004. "Zvi Griliches's contributions to the economics of technology and growth," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 365-397.
- George J. Borjas & H. E. Frech III & Paul B. Ginsburg, 1983. "Property Rights and Wages: The Case of Nursing Homes," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 18(2), pages 231-246.
- G. Bekele & A. G. Holtmann, 1987. "A Cost Function for Nursing Homes: Toward a System of Diagnostic Reimbursement Groupings," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 115-122, Apr-Jun.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.