The Past as Prologue: An Economist's Tentative Prognosis for the New Millennium
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal European Journal of Law and Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100264
future studies; economic methodology; statistical simulation methods; labor law;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Falk Reckling, 2000. "Das Grollen und Donnern der Volkswirtschaftslehre," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 1(2), pages 251-255, 05.
- Donald N. McCloskey, 1992.
"Other Things Equal,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Eastern Economic Association, vol. 18(3), pages 359-361, Summer.
- Donald N. McCloskey, 1992. "Other Things Equal," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 18(2), pages 237-239, Spring.
- Deirdre N. McCloskey, 1995. "Other Things Equal," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 21(4), pages 551-553, Fall.
- Donald N. McCloskey, 1994. "Other Things Equal," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 20(4), pages 479-481, Fall.
- Joaquim Ramos Silva, 2000. "Mathematics in economics: the competition point of view," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(4/5), pages 326-337, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.