Regional integration in Central Asia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Change and Restructuring.
Volume (Year): 42 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=113294
Central Asia; Regional integration; Multilateralism;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Patrizia Tumbarello, 2005. "Regional Trade Integration and WTO Accession," IMF Working Papers 05/94, International Monetary Fund.
- Rainer Schweickert & Inna Melnykovska & Hedwig Plamper, 2012. "External Drivers of Institutional Change in Central Asia – Regional Integration Schemes and the Role of Russia and China," Kiel Working Papers 1763, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Libman, A., 2011. "Political Barriers for Economic Integration in the Post-Soviet Space," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 11, pages 175-178.
- John Malcolm Dowling & Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2005.
"Central Asia: Mapping Future Prospects,"
05-2006, Singapore Management University, School of Economics, revised Feb 2006.
- Malcolm Dowling & Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2006. "Central AsiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Transition After Fifteen Years : Growth and Policy Choices," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22416, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Libman, Alexander, 2010. "Internal centralization and international integration in the post-Soviet space," MPRA Paper 21882, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.