The Status of the Status Quo
AbstractThe status quo plays a central role in both the positive and normative analysis associated with the constitutionalist and contractarian perspective. This paper reviews the status of the status quo in this context by identifying and addressing a series of questions relating to the definition, emergence and value of the status quo.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Constitutional Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 15 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (06)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102866
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petrick, Martin, 2008. "Theoretical and methodological topics in the institutional economics of European agriculture. With applications to farm organisation and rural credit arrangements," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Central and Eastern Europe, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO), volume 45, number 92318.
- Sujai Shivakumar, 2012. "The Calculus of Consent and real world constitution-making," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 152(3), pages 339-344, September.
- Christopher Coyne & Russell Sobel & John Dove, 2010. "The non-productive entrepreneurial process," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 333-346, December.
- Coyne, Christopher J., 2011. "Constitutions and crisis," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 351-357.
- Martin Petrick & Ingo Pies, 2007. "In search for rules that secure gains from cooperation: the heuristic value of social dilemmas for normative institutional economics," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 251-271, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.