Features of Multiregional and Intertemporal AGE Modelling with GEMPACK
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Society for Computational Economics in its journal Computational Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (1996)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farmer, Karl & Wendner, Ronald, 2004. "Dynamic multi-sector CGE modeling and the specification of capital," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 469-492, December.
- Maureen Rimmer & Peter Dixon, 2004.
"The US economy from 1992 to 1998: historical and decomposition simulations with the USAGE model,"
Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings
347, Econometric Society.
- Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer, 2003. "The US economy from 1992 to 1998: historical and decomposition simulations with the USAGE model," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-143, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer, 2004. "The US economy from 1992 to 1998: historical and decomposition simulations with the USAGE model," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp016, IIIS.
- Wendner, Ronald, 2001. "An applied dynamic general equilibrium model of environmental tax reforms and pension policy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 25-50, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.