Coordination via Genetic Learning
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Society for Computational Economics in its journal Computational Economics.
Volume (Year): 8 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leigh Tesfatsion, 2002. "Agent-Based Computational Economics," Computational Economics 0203001, EconWPA, revised 15 Aug 2002.
- Clemens, Christiane & Riechmann, Thomas, 1996. "Evolutionäre Optimierungsverfahren und ihr Einsatz in der ökonomischen Forschung," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-195, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Arifovic, Jasmina & Eaton, B. Curtis, 1998. "The evolution of type communication in a sender/receiver game of common interest with cheap talk," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1187-1207, August.
- Jie-Shin Lin & Chris Birchenhall, 2000. "Learning And Adaptive Artificial Agents: An Analysis Of Evolutionary Economic Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 327, Society for Computational Economics.
- repec:clg:wpaper:2008-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bullard, James & Duffy, John, 1999.
"Using Genetic Algorithms to Model the Evolution of Heterogeneous Beliefs,"
Society for Computational Economics, vol. 13(1), pages 41-60, February.
- James Bullard & John Duffy, 1994. "Using genetic algorithms to model the evolution of heterogeneous beliefs," Working Papers 1994-028, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- James Bullard & John Duffy, 2010. "Using genetic algorithms to model the evolution of heterogenous beliefs," Levine's Working Paper Archive 550, David K. Levine.
- Jie-Shin Lin, 2005. "Learning in a Network Economy," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 25(1), pages 59-74, February.
- Dawid, Herbert, 1999. "On the convergence of genetic learning in a double auction market," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(9-10), pages 1545-1567, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.