Coordination via Genetic Learning
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Society for Computational Economics in its journal Computational Economics.
Volume (Year): 8 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Bullard & John Duffy, 2010.
"Using genetic algorithms to model the evolution of heterogenous beliefs,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
550, David K. Levine.
- Bullard, James & Duffy, John, 1999. "Using Genetic Algorithms to Model the Evolution of Heterogeneous Beliefs," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 13(1), pages 41-60, February.
- James Bullard & John Duffy, 1994. "Using genetic algorithms to model the evolution of heterogeneous beliefs," Working Papers 1994-028, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Jie-Shin Lin, 2005. "Learning in a Network Economy," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 25(1), pages 59-74, February.
- Leigh Tesfatsion, 2002. "Agent-Based Computational Economics," Computational Economics 0203001, EconWPA, revised 15 Aug 2002.
- Arifovic, Jasmina & Eaton, B. Curtis, 1998. "The evolution of type communication in a sender/receiver game of common interest with cheap talk," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1187-1207, August.
- Clemens, Christiane & Riechmann, Thomas, 1996. "Evolutionäre Optimierungsverfahren und ihr Einsatz in der ökonomischen Forschung," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-195, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Dawid, Herbert, 1999. "On the convergence of genetic learning in a double auction market," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(9-10), pages 1545-1567, September.
- Jie-Shin Lin & Chris Birchenhall, 2000. "Learning And Adaptive Artificial Agents: An Analysis Of Evolutionary Economic Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 327, Society for Computational Economics.
- B. Curtis Eaton & William D. White, 2008. "Image Building," Working Papers 2008-30, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 28 Jan 2008.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.