Can Consumer Software Selection Code for Digital Cameras Improve Consumer Performance?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Society for Computational Economics in its journal Computational Economics.
Volume (Year): 31 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (May)
Consumer theory; Decision aids; Experiment; D1; D8; C9; C8;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mark Aguiar & Erik Hurst, 2006.
"Measuring trends in leisure: the allocation of time over five decades,"
06-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Mark Aguiar & Erik Hurst, 2007. "Measuring Trends in Leisure: The Allocation of Time over Five Decades," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 122(3), pages 969-1006, 08.
- Mark Aguiar & Erik Hurst, 2006. "Measuring Trends in Leisure: The Allocation of Time Over Five Decades," NBER Working Papers 12082, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Norman, A. & Ahmed, M. & Chou, J. & Fortson, K. & Kurz, C. & Lee, H. & Linden, L. & Meythaler, K. & Rando, R. & Sheppard, K., 2003. "An ordering experiment," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 249-262, February.
- A. Norman & A. Ahmed & J. Chou & A. Dalal & K. Fortson & M. Jindal & C. Kurz & H. Lee & K. Payne & R. Rando & K. Sheppard & E. Sublett & J. Sussman & I. White, 2004. "On the Computational Complexity of Consumer Decision Rules," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 23(2), pages 173-192, 03.
- Spence, A Michael, 1973. "Job Market Signaling," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 87(3), pages 355-74, August.
- Herbert Simon & Lindsay McSweeney, 2010. "A Behavioral Model of Rational Choice," CPI Journal, Competition Policy International, vol. 6.
- Norman, A, et al, 2001. "Two-Stage Budgeting: A Difficult Problem," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 18(3), pages 259-71, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.