Can Consumer Software Selection Code for Digital Cameras Improve Consumer Performance?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Society for Computational Economics in its journal Computational Economics.
Volume (Year): 31 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (May)
Consumer theory; Decision aids; Experiment; D1; D8; C9; C8;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mark Aguiar & Erik Hurst, 2007.
"Measuring Trends in Leisure: The Allocation of Time over Five Decades,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 122(3), pages 969-1006, 08.
- Mark Aguiar & Erik Hurst, 2006. "Measuring Trends in Leisure: The Allocation of Time Over Five Decades," NBER Working Papers 12082, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Aguiar & Erik Hurst, 2006. "Measuring trends in leisure: the allocation of time over five decades," Working Papers 06-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Herbert Simon & Lindsay McSweeney, 2010. "A Behavioral Model of Rational Choice," CPI Journal, Competition Policy International, vol. 6.
- Norman, A. & Ahmed, M. & Chou, J. & Fortson, K. & Kurz, C. & Lee, H. & Linden, L. & Meythaler, K. & Rando, R. & Sheppard, K., 2003. "An ordering experiment," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 249-262, February.
- Spence, A Michael, 1973. "Job Market Signaling," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 87(3), pages 355-74, August.
- A. Norman & A. Ahmed & J. Chou & A. Dalal & K. Fortson & M. Jindal & C. Kurz & H. Lee & K. Payne & R. Rando & K. Sheppard & E. Sublett & J. Sussman & I. White, 2004. "On the Computational Complexity of Consumer Decision Rules," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 23(2), pages 173-192, 03.
- Norman, A, et al, 2001. "Two-Stage Budgeting: A Difficult Problem," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 18(3), pages 259-71, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.